(as of May 10,2021 22:18:28 UTC – Details)
An easy way to connect your device to your Amazon account is to download an Amazon app such as Prime Music or Prime Video, and sign in to your existing Amazon Prime account.
Depending on your security settings, you may need to verify your identity by entering the code associated with your account or the code sent to your phone number.
For devices like the Amazon Fire TV Stick, iPhone, Android or iPad, all you have to do is sign up for Amazon.
However, with some smart TVs and game consoles, you may need to go to the Amazon “Register” page on your Mac and PC and enter the six-digit code displayed on your TV or console. This process should only take one minute.
This guide will teach you the fast ways to register your smart TV.
Here are the content of this guide:
- Use a Fire TV Stick
- Using the Prime video app
- Use of Website
- How to access Pluralsight content on my Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, or Android TV?
- What can I do for the Fire TV app?
- Can I log in with device authentication?
- Uses for Amazon Fire TV Stick
- How to Install a Fire TV Stick
- Here are the steps you need to take to set up your settings
- Add power
- Select your channel
- Add a remote control
- Internet connection
- What to do with your Amazon Fire TV Stick?
Scroll up and click the Buy Now button to purchase this guide: