(as of Aug 01,2021 06:17:16 UTC – Details)
Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Streaming
Stream all your favorite music wirelessly from your TVs, tablets, smartphones or other bluetooth-enabled device with Bluetooth technology. Pair your soundbar with Bluetooth to enhance the sound quality of your TV. No cable mess.
3D Surround Mode
1. Movie: produce surround for your movie.
2. Music: bring powerful bass for your music.
3. Dialogue: let you hear every word from TV shows.
Just To Know
1. For optical connection, please close your TV internal speaker and change your TV audio output to PCM via TV sound setting (PCM is a form of digital signal that is used to represent analog data, and is an optional audio format on many televisions).
2. If the soundbar has delayed audio, this can be fixed via the audio settings on your TV.
3.The soundbar does not support Dolby and DTS, please kindly disable Dolby and DTS via your TV audio setting or streaming video APP audio setting
MULTIPLE WAYS CONNECTION: Easily connect to the TV speaker via Bluetooth 5.0 or the cables provided. Wirelessly streaming music from Bluetooth-enabled devices like phones, Tablets or Laptops. Supports wire connection with Optical, RCA, USB inputs, works with TV, PC, DVD player, MP3/4, game consoles, set-top box, USB flash drive, projector, etc.
ADVANCED DSP TECHNOLOGY: 2.0 channel sound bar is designed with DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology for exceptional clarity and precision, 3D stereo surround sound for all your movies, Enjoy an immersive audio and home theater experience with your family.
ALL MODE YOU WANT: Fine tune your Sound bar with 3 distinct equalizer modes (Dialogue mode, Movie mode, Music mode) via the remote control to match your favorite sound, 60W output power you can switch audio according to different types of sound input.
CONTROL WITH BUTTON OR REMOTE: Audio Speaker for TV can be operated via the integrated side buttons or supplied remote control (NOT compatible with TV remote or universal remotes). Tv speaker bar LED indicator displays the current mode: Standby mode (RED light), Bluetooth mode (BLUE light), Optical modes (WHITE light),RCA modes (Light Blue). The soundbar can be wall-mounted or, more commonly, placed on the stand in front of the TV.