(as of Aug 05,2021 15:55:42 UTC – Details)
This guidebook is going to take some time to talk about how the Amazon Fire Stick works and what all you are able to do with it. We discuss how to get the Fire Stick hooked up, how to watch movies and television shows, how to watch some of your favorite music, how to bring in personal media that you created somewhere else and even how to use the Fire Stick as a way to watch some of your own photos and personal videos.
In this Firestick Guide book, you will discover:
– Quickly set up your Fire TV Stick or Fire TV Stick 4K.
– Navigate the Fire TV interface with the trackpad and navigation buttons.
– Use your voice to get Alexa to find videos, launch apps, and carry many other functions on your Fire TV.
– Use Second Screen on your Fire tablet or Fire mobile to control playback and view X-Ray information.
– Use Display Mirroring to view the screen of your tablet or mobile phone on your TV.
– Use X-Ray to view information about actors and music in scenes while watching videos.
– Listen to music from Prime Music using the Amazon Music App.
– Connect Bluetooth speakers, headphones, or other Bluetooth devices directly to your Fire TV Stick.
– Upload personal photos and videos to Amazon Drive for easy viewing on your Fire TV.
– Customize your Fire TV with personalized screensavers and a PIN.
– Fix audio sync issues that can occur especially with third party apps.
– Use the best setup for Fire TV Stick 4K to enable you seamlessly watch Ultra High Definition (UHD/4K) videos without any issues.
– BONUS: Find highly rated movies and hidden gems from external websites to watch on your Fire TV using advanced search methods.
Download your copy of " Fire Stick " by scrolling up and clicking "Buy Now With 1-Click" button.